1. The document you are reading sets out the rules for the processing and protection of data provided by people using the www.mp-yoga.com website.
2. Pursuant to Art. 12, 13 and 14 of the general data protection regulation (the so-called GDPR), we would like to inform you that the administrator of personal data contained in the website is Marta Pasieczny , 44 Ard Michael, Longford, co.Longford , +353857341790.
3. The website www.mp-yoga.com
obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) by collecting the so-called cookies that are saved in the web browser on a computer, telephone or other device on which the user displays the website www.mp-yoga.com
b) through information entered voluntarily in booking system and other forms.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how website users use the www.mp-yoga.com website (including which subpages are most often visited and how the user found a specific subpage) – creating these statistics is possible thanks to the tool Google Analitycs.
b) in order to better match advertisements and run remarketing campaigns on Facebook – thanks to this, advertisements related to the www.mp-yoga.com website are displayed to people whose interests coincide with the content of the website www.mp-yoga.com – such advertising management is possible thanks to the use of Facebook pixel
The saving of cookies can be turned off at any time, both for a specific website and for all connections from the browser, although this may prevent some functions from working on the websites.
5. Information entered voluntarily in booking system and other forms is used to:
a) collecting contact data (names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, home addresses ) from people interested in receiving the newsletter, i.e. e-mail messages with information about the current activities of MP Yoga, new services and offers.
b) collecting data about using their passes for yoga classes using booking system.
6. Apart from the cases described above, necessary for the functioning and development of the website www.mp-yoga.com, the data left on the website will not be made available to third parties.
7. Links to other websites may appear on the website www.mp-yoga.com. Such websites operate independently of the website and are in no way supervised by the website www.mp-yoga.com. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
9. Persons using the website www.mp-yoga.com have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) regarding the processing of personal data.